1. The tenant will make the full payment of the service at the time of booking.
2. The tenant must be 21 years old and have a type b driver’s license.
3. The user declares to be able to drive the vehicle and have control over the rented equipment.
4. The hirer agrees to return the vehicle and accessories under the same delivery conditions.
CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT
5. The route may be canceled by the company in case of bad weather: if the weather is adverse, the route would be postponed for another date to be determined between both parties within the same season. If the client could not, the amount paid would be returned.
6. In the event that the company detected that a vehicle is in poor condition, the route would be postponed, in case the customer could not perform another day would be returned in amount paid.
7. Personal reasons of the client: in case of suspension due to the client’s reasons, (includes not showing up, lateness or not giving notice of the cancellation with a minimum of 24 hours, otherwise they will lose the right to return it.
8. Breach of some of the requirements demanded from the client, both in case of being a driver and passenger of the vehicle, or checking that the customer does not have clear concepts of operation and operation of the vehicle. Any practice of reckless driving, such as skidding, is prohibited. If the monitor observes a violent driving by one of the components of the group, he may suspend the route without refund of the amount paid to the client.
9. Only persons declared at the time of formalizing the rental (users) are authorized to use the vehicle. The lessee responds to the lessor of the damages, losses and damages that will be caused by the misuse of it.
10. The hirer and the users are obliged: to drive in accordance with the law in force, to be at all times in conditions to drive the vehicle, adapting the traffic to the correct circumstances of the road, and the rules of circulation of the authority municipal.
11. It is strictly forbidden to the user of the vehicle, driving in unsuitable physical conditions, motivated by the consumption of alcohol, drugs, narcotics, psychotropic substances, stimulants or fatigue that prevents proper control of the vehicle.
12. The lessee will be responsible for all expenses and fines derived from infractions committed during the period of use of the rented vehicle.
13. The rental price includes, civil liability insurance covering the damages that could be caused as a result of defects in the rented material.
14. The client is responsible for being insured with adequate coverage against risks that may arise during the rental period. The landlord does not take responsibility for claims, accidents, injuries, blows or damages caused to himself or property of his property. Or for the loss of an object during the rental period. The damages caused to third parties, people or property are fully insured by the corresponding insurance of civil responsibility insurance of RC that is included with the rent of the vehicle.
15. Failure to comply with the terms of this contract empowers the lessor to unilaterally terminate the contract and take immediate possession of the vehicle in the place where it is located, without the tenant having any right to any claim or compensation.
16. Likewise, all legal expenses arising from the breach by the lessee of the obligations established in the following contract will be borne by the lessee.
17. The material will be returned completely and in the same state in which it was delivered to the client, the cost for loss, theft or theft will be borne by the lessor.
18. The information provided in the following contract will be used as provided by LO. 15 / 1999,13 of December of protection of personal data, the lessee is informed that their data will be included in the file owned by MALAGA ONBOARD, whose purpose is the correct provision of the service. The interested party can exercise the right of rectification or cancellation by communicating to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or in our office.
19. This contract is governed by Spanish law and for the resolution of any dispute that may arise under it, the contracting parties submit to the courts and tribunals of Malaga.